Do I Need A Structural Engineer?

  1. Home
  2. /
  3. Videos
  4. /
  5. Do I Need A Structural Engineer?

If you are planning on making structural changes to your house or adding a new additional structure to your house, you will need to engage the services of a structural engineer.

A structural engineer analyses all the aspects of your project to ensure the building plans are safe to build.

The best time to engage with a structural engineer is at the beginning of you project while you are working with the building designer, most building designers have a structural engineer as part of their team.

What is a form 15?

A form 15 is a structural compliance certificate this is issued by a structural engineer which itemizes all the structural aspects of the project that has been approved by the engineer, once signed by the engineer this indicates these aspects of the project are compliant.

Share This